How Do You Say
We are busy. So very busy. And this virus and all it has changed in our worlds seems to only have made us busier. Think about all the times you said Yes, but you really wanted to say No. How did those experiences leave you feeling?
Ahead of this festive season, we came up with some short, to-the-point statements to help you say “no.”
- I’m sorry. I’m busy.
- Unfortunately, that’s not something I can do at this time.
- No, thanks.
- Maybe next time.
- That’s not going to work for me.
- I can’t give you an answer right now. Will you check back with me?
- Sorry I can’t make it, may be another time.
- I want to, but I’m unable to.
- I understand that you really need my help, but I’m just not able to say yes to that. I’m sorry.